Wednesday, August 11, 2010

She has a lot to learn...

So last night Abby asks me what her work study money can be used for.  I tell her it's for her personal expenses/necessities.  She asks if she has to use it to pay money she owes to the college.  I tell her she'll have to pay for her books that she charges but shouldn't have to pay for anything else (the rest is covered by her grants and scholarships.   I remind her that she will also have to pay for her cell phone, car insurance and car expenses.  I'm pretty sure she is trying to figure out how she will finish paying for the tattoo work she's having done.  We both know she is not good with money so her funds are going into my account and then I will transfer money to her account.   We'll see how that goes.

4 more days until moving day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you'd like.